MSSP Provincial House in Australia


Parkville - Victoria


Our story at Parkville goes back to 1955. It was on November 7 that year that St Mary's Mission House was shifted from Carlton to the better-situated site at Parkville. After temporarily moving up the road to Brunswick, the old residence at Parkville was demolished, and a new one was built. This new building, officially opened in 1983, houses our Provincialate in Australia and the Maltese Community Centre of Victoria.


Provincial Leader
Fr Ivano Burdian mssp

Members
Fr Edwin Agius mssp Superior
Fr Emmanuel Adami mssp
Fr Noel Bianco mssp
Fr Paul Kierce mssp

Postal Address
Missionary Society of St Paul
Provincial House
477 Royal Parade
Parkville
VIC 3052

Telephone
(03) 9387 7433

Fax
(03) 9380 6625

Email
parkville@paulistmissionaries.org
Paulist Houses in Australia

Provincial House,
477 Royal Parade,
Parkville, VIC 3052


St Paulís Missionary College,
Nortonís Lane,
Wantirna South, VIC 3152


St Bernadetteís Parish,
59B Westmoreland Road,
North Sunshine, VIC 3020


St James the Apostle Parish,
330, Derrimut Rd,
Hoppers Crossing North, VIC 3029


De Piro House,
19 Stanley Street,
East Sydney, NSW 2010


Maltese Chaplaincy,
175 Walters Road,
Blacktown, NSW 2148

home | a tribute | history | ministries | directories | guestbook | contact us | sitemap
missionary society of saint paul | the founder | sponsor a child | other links

Follow us on Facebook