St Bernadette's Parish


North Sunshine - Victoria


St Bernadette's Parish was created in 1956, as an offshoot of the Parish of Our Lady's, Sunshine. For its first 8 years of existence, St Bernadette's was under the pastoral care of Priests from the Archdiocese of Melbourne. Then, in 1964, it was entrusted to the care of the Missionary Society of St Paul.


Parish Priest
Fr John Taliana mssp

Assistant Priest
Fr Denis Carabott mssp

Postal Address
St Bernadette's Parish
59B Westmoreland Road
North Sunshine
VIC 3020

Telephone
(03) 9311 2977

Fax
(03) 9311 7146

E-Mail
northsunshine@paulistmissionaries.org

Web Page Don't Miss It!
St Bernadette's Web Page.
Paulist Houses in Australia

Provincial House,
477 Royal Parade,
Parkville, VIC 3052


St Paulís Missionary College,
Nortonís Lane,
Wantirna South, VIC 3152


St Bernadetteís Parish,
59B Westmoreland Road,
North Sunshine, VIC 3020


St James the Apostle Parish,
330, Derrimut Rd,
Hoppers Crossing North, VIC 3029


De Piro House,
19 Stanley Street,
East Sydney, NSW 2010


Maltese Chaplaincy,
175 Walters Road,
Blacktown, NSW 2148

home | a tribute | history | ministries | directories | guestbook | contact us | sitemap
missionary society of saint paul | the founder | sponsor a child | other links

Follow us on Facebook